Lexington Law Credit Repair Review
- Price: Lexington Law Credit Repair actually has three different tiers of service, which cost $79.95/month, $99.95/month or $119.95/month, depending on the service you choose.
- Features: The first tier of service, Concord Standard, offers the same credit repair basics that SkyBlue offers. The second tier, Concord Premier, adds a second level of credit repair assistance, as well as monthly credit monitoring and a credit score improvement analysis. The third tier, PremierPlus, adds identity fraud alerts and personal finance tools to help you monitor your finances.
- Cancellation: Lexington Law’s services are month-to-month, so you can cancel at any time.
- Reputation: Lexington Law is the only credit repair service run by actual lawyers, so its reputation is strong. It also has an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Guarantee: Lexington Law only charges for the work it has already completed.
- Customer Service: Lexington Law has a comprehensive customer service network which can be very helpful, including phone, email and chat.
|Initial Fee||Monthly Fee||BBB Rating||Phone||STL Rating|
Lexington Law is the most trusted name in credit repair. It is a service run by actual credit repair lawyers who know the ins and outs of credit repair and the best ways to increase your credit score. It also includes great extras like credit monitoring and identity theft, as well as customer service to keep you up to date on your credit score efforts.
Price: $99.95 to start, $79.95/month after
BBB Rating: A-
Guarantee? Lexington Law only charges for the work it has already completed. It is also a month-to-month service, so you can cancel any time. You can check out Lexington Law here or call (844) 259-3376 to talk to a live person.