Gap is the go-to store for many shoppers who need stylish and upscale clothes targeted to a younger demographic. The retailer’s offerings include apparel and shoes designed for men, women, pregnant women, boys, girls, toddlers and infants. Its offerings can occasionally get pricey, so Gap coupons and a Gap promo code come in handy.
Here are Gap’s current coupons, promo codes and deal
- Earn $25 in GapCash for every $50 you spend thru 11/28 at gap.com. Earn max. $125 per transaction. Online and in store.
- Free Shipping on all Denim
- Get 40% off your purchase. Use code MORE at gap.com. Online and in store.
What Gap Offers
In addition to clothing that appeals to the younger set, Gap offers bras, swimwear, hoodies, jackets, pajamas and intimates. You can buy its merchandise in store or online for an experience tailored to your needs.
What Sets Gap Apart From Similar Stores
Gap is known for offering high-end apparel for mid- to high-end prices. Its merchandise is comprised of cutting-edge, modern designs featured in slick marketing campaigns. The stores are often located in malls.
Gap tends to attract teenage shoppers and a younger set of adults. It offers some plus-size merchandise, but that shopper segment is not a focus for the company. Gap owns Old Navy and Banana Republic, among other retailers.
How Gap Does Sales
For frugal-minded shoppers, the bad news is that Gap purchases can sometimes carry a hefty price tag. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to save. For example, Gap often runs promos marketed on its homepage. Deals featured there may run as much as 40 percent off and come with free shipping. To finalize these deals, you do have to enter the Gap promo code when you check out. Fortunately, these codes tend to be right there on the website. You can also find them at many couponing sites.
If you don’t have Gap coupons, you can still save. There are clearance sections in stores and online, for example, and every six to eight weeks you can usually find 40 percent off sales. Look for them when holidays such as Labor Day and Presidents Day roll around. Gap also has a Friends & Family Event two times a year, and you can save up to 50 percent then. Also, Wednesdays tend to be markdown days in stores. One great way to ensure you don’t miss all of these sales is to follow your local Gap store on Facebook. Getting a Gap promo code that way enables you to save all year long.
Of course, Gap does Black Friday sales, and you can save as much as 50 percent with these deals. Outlet and factory stores may offer further savings, but the merchandise might not be exactly the same as it is in stores.
Other Tricks for Getting Gap Coupons
No doubt, the Gap website is an invaluable resource for coupons and for getting a Gap promo code. However, there are other ways to get deals. For example:
- With a Gap credit card, you get 10 percent off purchases your first 60 days (must use a Gap promo code for the deal to finalize). You also get 10 percent off in stores every day as long as you use the card to purchase your items. Online, you can enjoy 10 percent off Tuesdays and receive special online offers that come with a Gap promo code.
- When your in-store receipt asks you to fill out a survey, do it. Your reward is 20 percent off an item’s regular price.
- You can sign up to receive special email offers from Gap.
So, as you can see, you shouldn’t need to pay full price to enjoy Gap’s luxurious items.