Firstrade is an underrated investment site, but offers a lot of the same value as larger sites like E*TRADE with a more personal experience. It also offers one of the most streamlined websites and apps, making it easier for beginners to trade. Here is a more detailed look at Firstrade.
- Best For: Easy-to-use website/app. Firstrade has one of the easiest websites and apps, making it easier for first-time investors or anyone hoping for a clear, friendly tool to help with trading.
- Price: Trades are $6.95, and the options base fee is also $6.95. Options per contract are $0.75 and broker-assisted orders are $19.95.
- Features: Firstrade offers all the typical investing options, including stocks, options, ETFs, IRAs, mutual funds, bonds, Forex and trading on the International Stock Exchange.
- Other highlights: Firstrade is currently offering a deal of 100 free trades if you fund your account with $5,000 or more, plus $100 if you transfer $10,000 or more to your account, and $100 if you deposit $100,000 or more in your account.
- Customer Service: Firstrade is strong when it comes to technical customer service for your account, but it does not offer broker-assisted help like other investing websites.
|Fees||Investing Options||Minimum Investment||STL Rating|
|$6.95 per trade||Stocks & options, ETFs, IRAs, mutual funds,|
bonds, Forex, International Stock Exchange